Can't wait to experience this!
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Explore beautiful dioramas and go through dangerous and trippy labyrinths, in a journey inside the paintings of Enzo Cucchi.
Since the late 70’s, Cucchi has worked with many kinds of techniques and materials, creating a wide and diverse imaginary that has now been transformed into an impossible videogame chimera.
Find your way through 7 unique areas and collect 51 hidden objects to unlock an archive gallery displaying the different set of paintings that inspired the visuals for the game.
- 7 unique levels, each one inspired by different artworks
- A distinctive visual style that plays with different 3D techniques
- A mix of exploration and maze-like gameplay
- 51 hidden objects to collect and defend from danger
- Each hidden object unlocks a painting in an archive/gallery of Enzo Cucchi’s art
- An electronic/lo-fi soundtrack that will appeal to fans of Boards of Canada, Four Tet, múm, available on bandcamp or here by adding 6$ more
Produced by Fantastico Studio and Archivio Enzo Cucchi
Visuals, design and development by Julián Palacios Gechtman
Soundtrack by Skinless Lizard
Sound design by Valerio Arcesi
In-game font: Pixolde by fontenddev.com
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- CUCCCHI is out now!12 hours ago