Thank you !
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Explore beautiful dioramas and go through dangerous and trippy labyrinths, in a journey inside the paintings of Enzo Cucchi.
Since the late 70’s, Cucchi has worked with many kinds of techniques and materials, creating a wide and diverse imaginary that has now been transformed into an impossible videogame chimera.
Find your way through 7 unique areas and collect 51 hidden objects to unlock an archive gallery displaying the different set of paintings that inspired the visuals for the game.
- 7 unique levels, each one inspired by different artworks
- A distinctive visual style that plays with different 3D techniques
- A mix of exploration and maze-like gameplay
- 51 hidden objects to collect and defend from danger
- Each hidden object unlocks a painting in an archive/gallery of Enzo Cucchi’s art
- An electronic/lo-fi soundtrack that will appeal to fans of Boards of Canada, Four Tet, múm, available on bandcamp
Produced by Fantastico Studio and Archivio Enzo Cucchi
Visuals, design and development by Julián Palacios Gechtman
Soundtrack by Skinless Lizard
Sound design by Valerio Arcesi
In-game font: Pixolde by fontenddev.com
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- CUCCCHI is out now!50 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It has such fantastically realized game spaces. I loved the soundtrack and the visuals. The use of billboard sprites and how everything moves around is so fascinating.
Thank you! It was fun using techniques I had never used before and trying to achieve something different with each level.
Can't wait to experience this!