A downloadable game
Wander through the dreams and memories emerging from a dialogue between a grandfather and his grandchild.
While listening to someone trying to evoke its past experiences, you’ll be left dreaming of them, experiencing a stream of impressions where the memories and fantasies of both blend together in images that are at the same time personal and shared.
Promesa is an atmospheric
first-person journey that will immerse you in places you’ll feel
you’ve already visited.
- A personal project born after a few conversations I had with my
grandfather and made by a small team of 4 people.
- A distinct visual style that mixes pixel graphics with high-def light.
- Visit dreamlike environments inspired by Argentinian and Italian cities.
- Every playthrough (of approximately 45 minutes) is different and it takes more than one to see all the scenes.
- A contemplative experience that focuses on the individual relationship with space, and where the only interaction is movement.
- An acoustic soundtrack that uses many different instruments: from piano and double-bass, to zither and harmonium
Visuals, design and development by Julián Palacios.
- Domiziano Maselli - Soundtrack and sound design
- Andrea Cedraro - 3D artist
- Martín Palacios - Animation
Thanks for their help to:
- Jasper Meiners - Additional graphics, clarinet recordings
- Pablo Palacios - End theme and video footage
- Stefano Sanitate - Additional programming
- Manuel Cattaneo - Additional graphics
- Translations - Pablo Palacios, Martín Palacios, Cecilia Gechtman, Arnar Mar Gunnarsson
Full sounds and assets credits inside the game.
|Updated||15 days ago|
|Tags||artgame, Atmospheric, Dreams, Experimental, Mystery, Narrative, Relaxing, Surreal, Walking simulator|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian, Spanish; Latin America, Italian|
- Promesa | Release Date Trailer29 days ago